This easy cocktail is an original from the team at that has remained on the list even in the depths of winter. It uses light Prosecco rather than a heavier sparkling wine such as Champagne. If you don't have the time to make a liqueur, we highly recommend those of The Wiltshire Liqueur Company. Director Tiffinie has been making liqueurs for us since we found her on a farmers' market in Wiltshire.
- Ground black pepper (optional)
- 20ml gin
- 10ml wild strawberry liqueur
- 10ml honey syrup
- 5ml lemon juice
- 100ml Prosecco
- Half rim a glass with ground black pepper. (This is optional as this side of the glass won't be used to drink from, but the smell of pepper is an excellent addition to the drinking experience.)
- Add the gin, liqueur, honey syrup and lemon juice to a shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake.
- Strain into a flute and top with Prosecco.